Licence check 1 million+ trade professionals in 58 licensing bodies

Where do you need a Licensed Plasterer?

Get Quotes


Plasterers based in your relevant state or territory need to be licensed by WorkSafe for performing high risk work and in many states, separate wet plastering and dry plastering licences are required. See our state-by-state overview for more details about licensing requirements in your relevant state or territory.

Plastering is often just one aspect of a building or home improvement project. Use the licence check facility on this site to check any tradespersons licence. Make sure their licence is current and valid for the job they undertake for you.

You can find licensed Plasterers on

Air Conditioning Licence Classes

Most commonly associated Plastering licence classes around Australia are:

  • Plastering
  • Plasterer
  • Dry Plasterer
  • Wet Plasterer
  • Plastering Drywall

Plastering Services

Plasterers carry out a wide range of jobs related to plastering, including:

  • Wet Plastering
  • Dry Plastering
  • Smoothing of Surfaces
I can help!

Get Quotes From Licensed Plasterers

  1. Tell us what you need from the Licensed Plasterers
  2. Licensed Plasterers contact you
  3. Compare multiple quotes fast to save time and money

Get Quotes Now

Find Local Plasterers Where You Live

Find Licensed Plasterers in WA

Find Licensed Plasterers in SA

Find Licensed Plasterers in ACT

Find Licensed Plasterers in NT