Licence check 1 million+ trade professionals in 58 licensing bodies

Where do you need a Licensed Retaining Wall Builder?

Get Quotes
Retaining Walls

Retaining Walls

Retaining walls can be built from a variety of materials and can require the specialist skills of a concreter, a brick layer or a landscaper, who may or may not have the knowledge and experience needed to build a structural sound retaining wall. For this reason, state building authorities require retaining wall builders to have special licences. In many cases a licensed structural engineer will have to build or oversee construction of your retaining wall or your builder will need to have a specialised licence.

You may need to hire a licensed structural engineer to design your retaining wall in your state. If a building permit is needed, your retaining wall will probably have to be built by a licensed builder. Contact your local council to find out if other local regulations apply.

You can find licensed Retaining Wall Builders on

Retaining Wall Builder Licence Classes

Most commonly associated Retaining Wall licence classes around Australia are:

  • Retaining Walls
  • Timber Retaining Walls
  • Rock Retaining Walls
  • Bushrock Retaining Walls
  • Builder
  • Domestic Builder - Unlimited

Retaining Wall Builder Services

Retaining Wall builders are able to construct retaining walls in a variety of materials, including:

  • Timber
  • Rock
  • Concrete
  • Bushrock
I can help!

Get Quotes From Licensed Retaining Wall Builders

  1. Tell us what you need from the Licensed Retaining Wall Builders
  2. Licensed Retaining Wall Builders contact you
  3. Compare multiple quotes fast to save time and money

Get Quotes Now

Find Local Retaining Wall Builders Where You Live

Find Licensed Retaining Wall Builders in WA

Find Licensed Retaining Wall Builders in SA

Find Licensed Retaining Wall Builders in ACT

Find Licensed Retaining Wall Builders in NT